Saturday, June 27, 2009

Skii Dubai and the Mall of the Emirates

So on the weekend we went to Skii Dubai and the mall which housed it.  It was pretty nuts, my ankle is still not perfect and I don't want it to get worse so i did not go skiing but Emily, Maya, Zoey and I had some fun in the snow park tubing and tabogoning

Emily, me, Maya rockin the skii dubai jacket and pants set

They had one of those balls that you rolled down the hill in (our tickets) did not cover that

dragon in the exploration cave..it changed colors

outside skii dubai

Also outside...

So we toured the mall for a bit...most pictures were taken at a toystore...





and then after that we went to the Marina and FINALLY got some remotely arabic food..it was kinda Mediterranean but w/e, close enough.. i had lentil soup that tasted like chicken





At dinner some guy tried to sell us stuff it took me a moment to realize what he was doing and when I found out I told him to gtfo

No comments:

Post a Comment